“The trustworthy will get a rich reward but the person who wants to get rich quick will only get into trouble.” – Proverbs 28:20,NLT
There are literally hundreds of get-rich-quick schemes all over the internet and all over the market-place. It is best to stay away from them, lest you be disappointed. I believe the number one problem is that these so-called gurus or companies entice individuals to invest in their product or system, with the promise of becoming rich quickly. Most of their promises are too good to be true.
Some of them do make money but most of them for only a short time. They
are like firecrackers. Wow! beautiful then no more.
The best success is still long-term success. It may take time to build but it is not like the firecracker.
Here are some pointers in building long-term success:
- Discover your passion
- Find ways for your passion to add value to others
- Develop your expertise in that passion
- Launch a career out of your passion
- Build an enterprise out of your passion
- Help as many as you can
- Be trustworthy with all you work with and with your customers.
- Invest in personal branding & marketing
- Never stop learning especially new technology
- Never stop observing the people you are serving, be prepared when the market shifts.
Building an expertise and adding value to many with some branding into it will beat any get-rich-quick. As you keep building an expertise and keep improving your brand, value-perception becomes positive and far-reaching. That is the time when the cash will chase you.